07 5476 8877
Oven filler panels
Fill the gap above or below your new oven
These handy Brushed stainless steel panels are used to fill gaps above or below a replacement oven, and since they look like most stainless appliances they don't look out of place.
You can now find any replacement oven that will physically fit in your existing cabinetwork, install it, and deal with the gaps afterwards.
Literally 30 seconds to install with double sided tape when the oven is in - no tools needed.
The sample shown above is a filler to go underneath an oven. To fill the gap over the top, simply turn it over so the folded edge sits just above the oven - easy.
NOTE: You'll need to purchase a small roll of double-sided tape from your local hardware store for installation
How to order your custom-made oven filler panel and solve the gap problem
• select the price option for your region from the pull-down menu below.
• enter your complete shipping address, unless you're planning to pick up your order in person - international customers can leave this field blank.
• enter your email address.
• click the Add to Cart button - this will take you to your PayPal online Shopping Cart. If you want to add more items to the cart, click the Continue Shopping button.
• when you've got all the items you want in your cart, click the Check Out button. If you want to use PayPal for the online payment enter your login details, then follow the prompts. If you'd rather use a credit card click Don't have a PayPal account?, then again follow the prompts.
• fill out the form at this link and click the Submit form button at the bottom, which will send us the details for your custom-made oven filler panel.
• Contact us either by email email@example.com or phone 07 5476 8877 to make sure we've received both your details and payment.
• We'll contact you to either let you know your order is ready for pickup, and / or to confirm your shipping details for delivery.
• When your new oven filler panel arrives, follow these directions to install it - should take about 30 seconds once you've got everything ready.