07 5476 8877
Sheeting of kick panels
An elegant way to dress up your kitchen
Sheeting the kick panels underneath your kitchen cabinetwork with either Brushed or Mirror polished stainless is a great way to improve the look of your kitchen.
Typically the procedure is for your cabinetmaker to build the kick substrates, then go and scribe them to the floor so they sit level.
They can then come to us with the faces marked up that need to be sheeted, and we'll take it from there.
Lead time for these is usually 10 - 15 working days, we'll let you know as soon as they're ready to be picked up.
We also specialise in this type of work with other metals - for example we can sheet substrates with brass to create specific aesthetics, or with copper (again for aesthetics) or for particular health reasons like anti-viral or anti-bacterial purposes - see our Bell Stainless | Brassworx or Bell Stainless | Copperworx websites for more info on these.
Mirror polished stainless kicks - notice how the red cabinetwork seems to float above the speckled carpet. The big advantage is that you never have to reach underneath to clean - easy
How to get a quote for your sheeted kick panels
• Either drop in with the scribed kicks, or email drawings for any kick panels you'd like quoted to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Include your phone number in case we have any questions.
• Make sure to let us know which metal and which finish you're wanting a quote for, as they each have their own pricing structures.
• We'll process your request and email you a quote. You're welcome to contact us either by email email@example.com or phone 07 5476 8877 to make sure we've received your details.
• If you wish to go ahead and place an order, please sign and return the quote.
Again, lead time for these is approx 10 - 15 working days, we'll ring to let you know when they're ready.
Thank you for choosing Bell Stainless